BMW CCA Foundation Golf Tournament
News Flash – BMW NA will recognize our Tournament as a Qualifier for the BMW Golf Cup! The top 2 finishers will be invited to compete at the US Finals at Pinehurst! See details at the bottom of the page for rules.
Tuesday, June 17th 11:00 am
Enjoy an afternoon of golf, fun and excitement with your fellow BMW CCA members at the Beaver Creek Golf Club. This Robert Trent Jones designed golf course is nestled against the slopes of Beaver Creek Mountain with beautiful views of the mountains and the valley.
And, if views and fellowship don’t get you excited, maybe this will: you could win a BMW i8 or a 2 year X5 Lease on our special Hole-in-One Par 3s! This opportunity is sponsored by BMW NA.
You don’t need to be an experienced golfer to play. We have created a fun format that allows novices to experienced golfers the opportunity to play an exciting round of golf, without anxiety. Plus, there will be lots of prizes! Players electing to participate in the BMW Golf Cup will play USGA rules.
Start off your morning either prepping for the concours or enjoying the beautiful BMWs displayed on the 18th Hole. Then join us at 11am and play 15 holes of the Beaver Creek Golf Club. After the tournament and concours, we will present the winners with their awards right at the golf course!
Here are the details – You could win a i8 or a 2 year lease on a X5!
- Shotgun Start at 11am – we will play 15 holes, finish by 3 pm
- Create your own foursome or we will pair you with other BMW CCA members, your choice. Also, 2 foursomes from each BMW CCA Region will participate in the Regional Challenge. Here’s your chance for bragging rights!
- Callaway Scoring/Handicaping – the Callaway method levels the playing field for all participants playing for fun. Maximum strokes on all holes is double par.
- BMW Golf Cup participants will play USGA rules
- Golf Tournament is $200, golf cart included. Also check out the O'fest Golf Package
- Need Golf Clubs? Rental clubs are available for $65
- No Golf Shoes? All you need is sneakers or Dockers.
- Limited to the first 100 people to sign up
Plus, Win Great Prizes!
- Hole-in-One – Win a BMW i8 – sponsored by BMW NA
- Hole-in-One – Win a 2 year lease on a new X5 – sponsored by BMW NA
- Longest Drive (Men and Women) – for those power hitters – Win a Driver from Bridgestone Golf
- Straightest Drive (Men and Women) – accuracy is what counts – Win a Driver from Bridgestone Golf
- Closest to the Hole (Men and Women) - a challenge everyone can enjoy – Win a Wedge from Bridgestone Golf
- Beat the Pro – your chance to claim Bragging Rights
- Best Team Score – Callaway Handicapped
- Best Individual Score – Callaway Handicapped
And, much more….stay tuned for updates on sponsors and prizes. You may even have an opportunity to play with a BMW celebrity!
Rules and additional details will be posted soon! Also, follow the BMW CCA Foundation on Facebook and Twitter for updates.
Golf Tournament Sponsors:
- Each Participant in the Golf Tournament must declare whether they are playing for fun or in the BMW Golf Cup Qualifier
- Players playing for fun will be scored using the Calloway Scoring System and will have the option for mulligans, throw the golf ball and other fun rules.
- Players playing in the BMW Golf Cup qualifier will play USGA Rules.
- All players are eligible for the Hole-in-One prizes. USGA Rules apply to these holes for all players.
- The top 2 finishers in the BMW Golf Cup Qualifier will be invited to the US Final at Pinehurst
For more information on the BMW Golf Cup - http://www.bmw-golfsport.com/en/tournaments/bmw-golf-cup-international.html