BMW CCA Foundation Golf Tournament
Monday, September 21 at the Stockton Seaview Bay Course
Enjoy an afternoon of golf, fun, and excitement with your fellow BMW CCA members at the Stockton Seaview Bay Course. This beautiful golf course is located on the resort grounds and runs along Reed’s Bay with beautiful views of Atlantic City.
And, if views and fellowship don’t get you excited, maybe this will: you could win a two-year X5 lease on one of our special Hole-in-One Par 3s! This opportunity is sponsored by BMW NA.
You don’t need to be an experienced golfer to play. We have created a fun format that allows novices to experienced golfers the opportunity to play an exciting round of golf, without anxiety. Plus, there will be lots of prizes! Players electing to participate in the BMW Golf Cup will play USGA rules.
Incredible Gift Package for Golfers
$1,000 off the purchase of a new BMW, on top of your BMW CCA rebate!
Goodie Bag with over $200 in merchandise
The registration cost is $200, and includes a $100 tax deductible donation to the BMW CCA Foundation. The OFest Golf Outing is also open to non-BMW CCA members. So invite your friends and give them a taste of OFest! For non-member registration only, please use this link.
We are pleased to announce that BMW NA is sponsoring a new BMW i8 for the other Hole-in-One Car! So start practicing!
Details—Win a NEW BMW or a two-year lease on a new X5 on our Hole-in-One Par 3!
- Shotgun Start at Noon – Awards will be presented at the Ofest Opening Reception
- Create your own foursome or we will pair you with other BMW CCA members, your choice.
- Callaway Scoring/Handicaping – the Callaway method levels the playing field for all participants playing for fun. Maximum strokes on all holes is double par.
- BMW Golf Cup participants will play USGA rules
- Golf Tournament is $200, golf cart included. $100 of this fee is a Tax Deductible Donation to the BMW CCA Foundation!
- Need Golf Clubs? Rental clubs are available for $59 (Callaway X-Hot Clubs)
- No Golf Shoes? All you need is sneakers or Dockers.
- Limited to the first 120 people to sign up
- The golf outing is open to BMW CCA Members and Non-Members! So bring your friends!
Plus, Win Great Prizes!
- Hole-in-One #1 – Win a NEW BMW – sponsored by BMW NA
- Hole-in-One #2 – Win a 2 year lease on a new X5 – sponsored by BMW NA
- Closest to the Pin – Win an 1-Day M School – sponsored by BMW NA
- Longest Drive (Men and Women) – for those power hitters – Win a Driver from Bridgestone Golf
- Straightest Drive (Men and Women) – accuracy is what counts – Win a Driver from Bridgestone Golf
- Best Team Score – Callaway Handicapped
- Best Individual Score – Callaway Handicapped
...And, much more! Stay tuned for updates on sponsors and prizes. You may even have an opportunity to play with a BMW celebrity! Rules and additional details will be posted soon! Also, follow the BMW CCA Foundation on Facebook and Twitter for updates.
- Each Participant in the Golf Tournament must declare whether they are playing for fun or in the BMW Golf Cup Qualifier
- Players playing for fun will be scored using the Calloway Scoring System and will have the option for mulligans, throw the golf ball and other fun rules.
- Players playing in the BMW Golf Cup qualifier will play USGA Rules and also scored using the Calloway Scoring System
- All players are eligible for the Hole-in-One prizes. USGA Rules apply to these holes for all players.
- The top two finishers in the BMW Golf Cup Qualifier will be invited to the US Final at Pinehurst
For more information on the BMW Golf Cup see this link.
If you would like more information on Golf Tournament sponsorship opportunities please contact Ian Branston at firstname.lastname@example.org